Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hi, my name is Amy...

...and I'm a shopaholic. I don't think my BH realized that living in Japan would feed this newfound addiction. So, it's no lie the Japanese are the number one consumers of luxury goods. I hop on the train in a pair of jeans, t-shirt, nothing spectacular but these women and I feel like Dowdy McDowdy. Not to mention, with no family obligations or a laundry list of things to do like I would in the States, I find myself spending lots of time shopping ONLINE! I always shop the sale section, though! I've gotten some CHEAPO items! The dress I wore for BH's Christmas Party, Diane von Furstenberg at almost 70% off! Ka-ching!

Neiman Marcus, Saks, Barney's, Gilt, I can't help myself! Speaking of Gilt, I LOVE it! If anyone wants an e-vite, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment