Wednesday, January 7, 2009

His Majesty

I have titled this blog post after my beloved boss. Words cannot describe this man. And I am not alone! HM has no regard for ethics, does as he pleases, belittles and humiliates employees and if you make his sh*t list...you'll know it. I think I'm well on my way on it, but I just can't help myself! He's infuriating!

So he drives this one manager away and suckers like me are to pick up the pieces. I get assigned to take over this manager's change fund only to find it sub-custodied to a bunch of buffoons! Mind you, I'm not included in the email ASSIGNING me to the change fund. I've had an amazing mentor throughout these last couple months whom I've nicknamed as Sunshine and he's been an excellent source of knowledge! I would have lost my marbles LOOONG ago were it not for Sunshine!

So, my Finance guy is out of town for another two WEEKS! GRR!!! The first two weeks were okay, but this week was HELL! We've duked it out before, but he really does handle everything. He's also a major kiss ass! I guess this is why it's been so hot under the sun lately. He needs to come back ASAP!

I really was excited about this job. I loved it then and love it still...somewhat. I can do without a few people and a few tasks, but when all is said and done it's a great opportunity and the pay isn't bad. But it doesn't mean I'll stop looking for my next job!

No comments:

Post a Comment